About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

So Sleepy

Monday: Holiday! We had a tea party at our house. Pics to come when I finally get them uploaded. Did not go throw oranges into the river as intended.

Tuesday-Wednesday: Work.

Thursday: Went to a charity dinner where the princess of Perak was the guest of honour. She was so pretty, prettier than her pictures in the newspapers. Dresscode was formal blue and gold. I so regret not bringing my DSLR. It's sad because it's so huge for my dainty purse but it takes the most wondrous photos.

Friday: When I finally used my most precious, saved up holiday from work, we failed to go to Pangkor because Xian got KOed by cirit-birit that very morning (prolly punishment because we sneaked in and out the ballroom commodo style). *Ai Ling mengamuks because of the wasted sandwiches* *I depressed because we missed out taking the 'jumping on beach like a bunch of mad-asses' photos* So I RO-ed till 5 in the morning.

Saturday: I went to work, crammed into my brain the whole process of handling commercial loans from scratch, fetched my boss home, ate a sandwich and chocolate, sleep, wedding dinner (which had a really good selection of wedding singers unlike normally), RO-ed, killed an Angeling and Deviling within 3 minutes one after another relying on a drop of HP and SP left (*fus fus fus*) and blog because I have to.

Sunday: I'm off to KL for a day trip. Bleh I'd rather stay at home and sleep. Thank God I have books to last me through the journey. I shall hunt for an Arch Angeling when I come back.

No comments: