About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Been A While Since I Did A Tag

Did this because it met my chiko standards and made me laugh.

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed? -Forehead. Cuz I feel loved when it doesn't seem sexual.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning? -Like I wanted to hack someone to death.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with? - My dogs! Seriously.


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled? -More than an average person, yes. But not to the point I became a brat.

5. Will you ever donate blood? -I would. Unfortunately, I need blood to be donated to.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex? -YESH. I had a few, Ryan-kun is the only one remaining till today.

7. Do you want someone to be dead? -I don't care about my enemies.

8.What does your last text message say? -Haha happy birthday yan choon. Love kacheh.

9.What are u thinking right now? -Buying over a business, how to get rich, my own crib, how to finance it.

10. Do you want someone to be with you now? -Jo lor. Malat lor. Siwon lor.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night? -5 am. Accident.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now? -I stole it from my sister.

13. Is someone on your mind right now? -Only Siwon (pun intended; that's the url to his website).

14. Who was the last person who texted you? -Abi

TEN Lucky People to do this quiz.
1. Babi (Double Tag)
2. Duck
3. Jo
4. GSY
5. Lesleh
6. Whummy
7. Nama kau Ben
8. Ryan kun-if you're bored enough
9. Choi Siwon XD
10. Random TOA classmate

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with? -Babi and some other kelefers. Me, on occasion.

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female? -Woman; her boobies are the real thang.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good? -Kenot. I will never approve. How can my son date my sister? Ciz.

18. What is no.1 studying about? -Accounts yang paling dibenci.

19. When was the last time you chatted with them?
1. Babi (Double Tag) - Just Now
2. Duck - Yesterday
3. Jo - Tried to today but caught each other at wrong moments
4. GSY - Few days ago
5. Lesleh - FB today
6. Whummy - Ages
7. Nama kau Ben - Somewhere this year
8. Ryan kun - Just now
9. Choi Siwon - Never. Hopefully, someday.
10. Random TOA classmate - 1/2 year!!!

20. Is no. 4 single? -GSY, ru single? Using my blog to promote you. Haha.

21. Say something about no.2. -Hungrylah, Duck. ZZZ.

22. What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together? -Super fun lor since both are chiko-able people.

23. Describe no.9. -The love of my life.

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight? -Ben will confirm die lor.

25. Do you like no.8? -Yala, he's my BFF, man.

2 comments:

Chloe Goh said...

I'm single WK.. haha.. any good man to intro? lolz

missX said...

*kiss at your forehead*
nothing sexual. no worries :P