About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy Back to Work!

Last weekend was totally all about JB. Getting the tickets stressed the bleep outta my mind because all they had was ridiculous timings and sold out times. Travelling wasn't as terrifying as I imagined, but my trip down was close to it. For any girl, it would have been a hell ride, being assigned at the back of the bus with 3 samseng looking guys, the one next to you who keeps staring at you, inviting casual conversations and has an acrobatic sleeping pattern with his hand flying all over the place. Larkin is mega dodgy. Scarier than Puduraya. I kept my taser next to me at all times. And I'm not afraid to use it. >)

My anak emas's birthday.


Being the best friend (not to be mistaken for the one who got a nose job, poor boyfriend and a bad reputation ;P), it would be a sin not to turn up.

I really put the picture you made for me next to my bed. The bird fell off so I had to look for my glue gun to stick it back.

No comments: