About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Red Bean Romance Turns 1

...and I turn 2X.

Hohohohoho.

Firstly, thank you to family members, chikopeers, bbffs, bffs, college/uni/high school peeps for all the birthday wishes, pressies, cakes, blog posts, texts, surprises, plentiful food and making my day a special one. >3<

I woke up this morning and the first thing I stood in front of the toilet bowl and thought to myself that from today onwards, whatever sh*t in my life (past regrets, sadness, anger etc. of 2008) shall hereby be flushed away with my xxx. *flushes toilet* Today is the moment for me to let go of certain things and start my life anew. What a meaningful personal moment. LOLz.

No comments: