About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Ha Ha

I must be a f*king masochist.

I've honestly told myself before that I'm never keen in putting myself into compromising situations because I don't have what it takes when it eventually f*ks my up mind and emotions.

I suppose since I acted out of uncontrollable curiousity and insecurity, this is exactly the reults I have to put up with for the rest of my life. So much for instant gratification and deliberate ignorance of common sense.

Like look, you've made it thus far, there is no point in looking back and letting out the skeletons in the closet. Leave it alone and don't look back and let it drag you back to the past.

I wished my heart stopped beating. I feel awfully sick.

No comments: