About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh the Moon, Stars and Sky!

Feeling absolutely ditsy. Maybe it has something to do with having irregular meals and too much antibiotics.

Argh I have 6 subjects this semester. I am definitely not a normal student. Normal students have 5 subjects max. I feel that I have made the right decision of quitting my job at the office. Really have to concentrate on school projects 120% and make up for lost time and knowledge. I still have to go to the office because there's so many things left undone, and I just feel bad if I just chuck a messy load to others. I haven't even finished claiming my claims!

Today, I was perceived by my colleagues as a girl who has never been into the kitchen before. I thought it was not a bad perception because at least I have an excuse to laze around while waiting to be served with food. =D

Sick. Nose is watering like a leaked tap.

Off to Singapore tomorrow.

No comments: