About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday My Blog and I.

...

...

... (Good Gawd, I haven't blogged for aeons and I don't even remember how am I supposed to start a blogpost!)

*cough*

Hi everyone!~ I'm officially announcing the existence of my new blog today in conjunction with my buffdayze. (It wasn't pre-planned, but I just happened to drag it on until today). Thank you for those who nudged me on to post and the wait is now over! ;D What's there to expect here; a minimal amount of words save for the need of occasional ramblings/b*tching, plenty of events/art/food posts and oh-whatever-I-feel-like-it.

1 comment:

Missmalaysia'76 said...

Happy Birthday and happiness be yours always!
Love,
Puteh