About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Don't Want Flowers...

I don't want flowers for my birthday. Even though I would be ecstatic to receive them, and think that it would be awesome and grand to receive an enormous beautiful bouquet. Flowers, lovely as they are, last only a for a few days. Eventually, they'll wilt and I would feel horribly devastated to throw them away.
...I don't want flowers to represent the feelings between us. Exciting, intensed but short lived. So yes, don't get me flowers.

I'm really amazed that in the end, your choice of gift was that of 'time'.


Much time has slipped pass our fingers; wasted, cherished, forgotten, missed...

I truly hope that 'our time' may finally have its chance to start already...

At least, unlike flowers, I won't be able to tell when it may end.

The best gift was definitely not the watch. :)

No comments: