About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, September 5, 2008

I Have Issues With Commitment. Period.

I probably won't be updating much unless boredom holds me at gunpoint. Anyways, home is good when all you're interested in is eating, sleeping and... nothing. I've been visiting around, meeting friends, photographing... photographing so much, I don't even know when I can finish posting them up. These are all taken with my K550i because my tendonitis condition is making a slow comeback hence I cannot lift up anything heavier than my handphone.

The sunsets in Ipoh are always somewhat more beautiful than KL. I love the scenes when the rays pierce through the clouds. Another thing I noticed is that the goldeness of the sun is somewhat more cleaner and purer here.

When I have nothing to keep me occupied in the car.

When I relapse into total retardedness in shopping centres and there's no one to stop me.

Something very interesting catches my eye.
(Mum had this sudden bad vibe and started to walk away quickly.)

The real thang. *evil snicker*

We're at Secret Recipe. My brother's favourite pose. (He does it in almost all his pictures.)

Free rose syrup in conjunction with the fasting month. I likes pink (unlikes C, who thinks all thinks all things pink are poisonous =.=").

Chocolate and strawberry are seen together in SR. >3<

Dad's beef pie.

My cornish pastry. (It used to be really nice.)

Mum's chicken kebab. I was surprised they used oregano for this because it's just rare.

Mini burgers for the boy.

Can't help but be fascinated by the goodness of fried food.

I likes SR's apple cheese because it's light, not too sweet and it's quality has been consistent, unlike everything else.

"I was destined buy this eyebrow liner!" *Mum gives a disapproving look* I was feeling absolutely discontented with my eyebrows recently and I saw this in Cleo the day before. Empro was having a offer in Jusco by giving free eyebrow shaping service (worth RM10) and the pencil was on promotion price (RM30+ normally RM40+).

BEFORE
My otherwise lighter eyebrows that gives me my signature dreamy look.
(That's right, I changed into new glasses!)

AFTER
The more defined darker eyebrows. I look more awake.

I shall end the day with my cucumber eye gel patches.

***

Song Of The Day

You Give Me Something
James Morrison





You only stay with me in the morning
You only hold me when I sleep
I was meant to tread the water
But now I've gotten in too deep

For every piece of me that wants you
Another piece backs away

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart

You only waited up for hours
Just to spend a little time alone with me
And I can say I've never bought you flowers
I can't work out what they mean

I never thought that I'd love someone
That was someone else's dream

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might call you from my heart

But it might be a second too late
And the words that I could never say
Are gonna come out anyway

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something

You give me something
That makes me scared alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
Because someday I might know my heart

Know my heart, know my heart, know my heart


No comments: