About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Chabai

I suppose the emotional hi-lows I experience now are minor waves as compared to when I was in Inti. I am amused as to how easily I swing from one mood to another. Honestly, it's strange to feel positive and euphoric and immediately feeling rotten in a span of micro-seconds.

*makes note to self to research on bipolar medications*

I am *quite* alone this whole week. Everyone has left to elsewhere. Rather happy, rather sad. Happy because I'm left alone to *figure* things out without any distractions and social obligations. Sad because, I'm afraid if I get too comfy being alone, I'm really going to be alone.

Happy news:

I wished I had moar time! I love my Japanese classes! I need more time to study my Mandarin too! I wish to have more sleep.. My client reminded me today that I needed to keluar berdating. I replied I dating-lah sama kerja I. Ada masa lebih baik tidur. Dating dalam mimpi. LoL.

I might take up water colours with the sensei of my sensei who is the founder of the Perak Art Foundation *cerita lama*. He's like the sage of watercolours, paints from his imagination rather than having reference. Thinks I'll have fun with that. Next, I'm thinking of apprenticing with an international photography studio (can't believe I found one in IPOH! XoX). Pay is not the 'glammest', but the satisfaction and fun makes the blood shoot up my brain! Besides, I have business running on the side...

Talked to Kai-ma, said I could work half day in the firm if I'd like (and spend the rest of the day doing the stuff I like). I'm like... yay, I'm a lawyer-artist-business woman-photographer-boss of my sister's F&B business-future CEO of my own franchising brand-real estate broker, so glam.

No comments: