About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Days of the Chico Guild [Part I]: BBQ Rehearsal

Prior to the completion of mama's summer house, we had a raptai BBQ (it's a rehearsal because we're testing out the new settings of my garden patio) on the 2nd of Feb (which was way overdue, I know).

Demonstration Kung Fu Memanggang Zucchini.

Zucchini Cameron Highlands yang sudah masak.

Teknik memanggang ayam gaya Yan Choon.

Dua Batu Api menghangatkan api.

DJ Malat di sebalik kipas.

Sedap betul. Feeling hungry while posting all these pics. And yeah, I was in my office wear while BBQ-ing, so that I needn't waste another set of clothes.


And at the end there were fireworks on display clearly at my back garden. I had to watch it from my bathroom because I was halfway showering. Cis.

The summer house is completed now. Anyone coming down Ipoh, we should go up Camerons to get sweet corn, potatoes, zucchinis, whatever and panggang at my house. We can have official BBQ sessions from now on yay.

5 comments:

Malat said...

hahaha. LOL chiko guild~!

im Malat chiko pegerusi guild chiko.

wai kuan adalah naib pengerusi member "senior" pasukan elit Chiko guild.


Wai Yee bulak adalah guard dog attack squad chiko guild dan berstatus "lvl5 chiko Ratu Babi".

Daph pulak adalah ahli baru newbie dan diberi status "itik chiko punggung hitam lvl5."

Princess of the Red Bean said...

oh raja malat mengurniakan titah pangkat.

omg *dies laughing*

(member "senior"???!!!!)

Malat said...

Baik. Steph name change to "Pasukan Anjing Gila Action"



hahaha mengurniakan titah pangkat> LOL



oh wai yee menjadi bendahari la

Malat said...

Aih.. daph pun mengamuk . Baiklah. . give her pangkat "international duck relations officer of the chiko guild".

ダフニ said...

Waaa mengamuk baru kasi pangkat baru.
Ish ish ish..
Sad case.