About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

HELP

God is with me, who can be against me? Thank God for God.

Work today just hacked off 3 quality years of my health.

9:15 am I got screamed at by a client for 15 whole minutes for something that wasn't the Bank's fault. To pacify his fury, I offered to personally deliver his documents to the Bank (who kept my documents for over a week, forgot to sign

10:00 am Kai Ma had to drive me out to Pengkalan which is 20 minutes away into the wilderness to get a client so sign something. After signing, he dared ask me why he can't come to our office to sign. Well I did ask him to come for the past whole week, sent fax, multiple voicemails and messages and he never bothered to come. Cis.

No comments: