About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

But Everything Means Nothing, If I Ain't Got You

...does he feel the same way?

IMHO, our relationship as more than friends is so bleak, I feel as if I will most probably die trying. Its like having all the problems of a relationship compressed into a nuclear bomb and I'm here trying to diffuse the bomb with the little knowledge and experience I have.

Strange.

I feel like talking about it but I don't feel like talking about it. Bleh.

No comments: