About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Just Want To SLEEP

*Sigh*

If there is a sure fire effective prescription for PMS, someone please give it to me. (Desperately swallowing B6 and Evening Primrose Oil) My biological make-up is so difficult to live with. Imagine having things which are bothering and depressing you amplified at least 30 times. Add in the confusion, guilt, fear, insecurity and negativity. Sometimes I get so impatient and frustrated with myself, the reason being that I have to be 'perfect' with my actions and decisions. I could be too judgemental and harsh on myself, but the opposing view is that I cannot settle for second best or make self-detrimental compromises. HOW???

Right now, my head is like a mailbox bursting with complaint and advise letters alike. One says this, one says another, but both have points. And my heart is torn in between without say.

I feel crap. Between the span of 6 months, I'm loosing the things I love one by one and it doesn't show signs of ending yet.

It's one thing to fight for the career and life that you want. 7 years have lapsed and I've been defeated countless times but eventually I somehow become even more determined to be stronger, wiser and more certain with my choice.

I'm unsure about fighting for the person you love...

The f*k is love?
a. Hollywood - the glitz and glamour, the sparks and passion and the neverending drama.
b. Fairytale - the prince and the princess lives happily ever after after the prince slays the dragon, the evil witch, the ugly goblins and proves his undying love to the princess whom he saves from the enchanted castle.
c. Sex and the City - win some lose some, but do it in style, all is cool.
d. Reality - a bunch of messed up sh*t all put together; good or bad alike.

One thing I learnt from my first relationship is about the doom of having an idealistic mindset of a perfect match (and a perfect person). I'm the kind of person who is so afraid of making mistakes that it creates more opportunities of making mistakes.

No comments: