About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, February 27, 2009

I Hath Net Access In Office

I no longer need to run over to the freezing accounts department to do bank online updating and bankruptcy searches.

Yes, I'm brroooggin' at work.

Think about all the other evils I can do from today...

(RO being in my pendrive next to me now... *evil snicker*)

Of course play must wait till lunch time. My work performance has been tripping at certain stages this week. Kai-Ma came into our office and was shocked to catch me with 'muka perempuan tension gila' today. My brain is also a bit jumbled up because my multitasking ability has found its match.

Our church has a food fair on the 20th of April (Monday) (also the Perak Sultan's birthday) so do come and give support (to me because I'm making coffee and my coffee is good).

No comments: