About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, March 30, 2009

MV Dedication

Before I leave the office, Abi led me into watching this absolutely adorable (albeit a bit logic-defying shameless) vid.

After watching it, I can't help but to make reference to the recent happenings on my anak emas Jo's blog.



By no means this is another bitch slap, because apparently, hatchets have been buried and this has become stale news (despite happening only last Friday). I think it's a pity that as a result of pettiness and silliness, someone had their blog shut down.

2 comments:

Malat said...

The video is drivel. wasted 3mins of my chiko life. that kind of singer belongs to level -5 chiko pangkat.

Princess of the Red Bean said...

isn't your chiko life about chiko-ing other chikos? LAWLS.