About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reflections During Lunch Period

“The way God is going to teach you the good qualities in life is to put you in the exact opposite situation. How will God teach you joy? By putting you in the middle of sorrow. How will God teach you love? By putting you around difficult people. How will God teach you peace? By putting you in the middle of chaos. God never wastes a hurt. He can bring good out of anything.”
~Rick Warren

I can only trust in God that everything I went through for the past half a year is going to lead to something greater eventually. If so, I think I can safely believe that my pain and suffering will not be wasted. >3< FIGHTING!~

Abi (my last remaining friend in Ipoh) is leaving to another firm starting from tomorrow. We'lll probably still get to see each other on Saturdays when we are OT-ing.

Her Honourable Duck Highness is returning to town today/tomorrow. We'll be going Penang the end of April (because I miss the beach/sea/sun/sand, the char kuey teow/laksa/air tebu emas/houjian/ikan bakar and hopefully catch a hot Penang merman who speaks Hokkien while I'm there).

Boys Over Flowers is ending soon. My future suddenly feels uncertain because that is the only thing I look forward to after coming back from work for the past few weeks (aside from Steph's wonderful dinners, in which we're having spaghetti bolognese tonight XD~)

BTW Steph, let's learn to dance to this. XD


No comments: