About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Migraine

Shoot. I cannot think straight and I'm lost at handling stuff already. Wants to like faint on my files and take a 10 minute nap and hopefully revive.

Emo-ing today. Reasons include:-
1. I watched the last episode of Boys Over Flowers. Happy ending was sealed with an eight carat. (I knew it.)
2. I cannot get things figured out again. I feel like I want to vent out but then my brain tells me it's a silly reason to emo over.
3. I'm taking my life for granted and harping on the one thing that bothers me every waking hour of my life(which I later overcame by writing a 'things to be grateful for' list)
4. On top of that, I have two files with major work to rush today.. One is done. One is expecting OT a lil bit more.



No comments: