About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, April 6, 2009

I Am So Tired Of You

And when I'm tired, I cry.

I have to make a decision to stop thinking of you. Every nerve in my body feels tormented.

---

Robert Kiyosaki (the writer of the Rich Dad, Poor Dad series) is coming to Malaysia and Singapore end of May. The tickets to his seminars cost from 3k to 7k, 9k if you're aiming for the VIP seats. I seriously wish to go... yes, even to the point of actually considering forking out that amount of money.

Or I can put my stakes on winning 4 tickets worth RM 6,998 each through this->

"Who is the author of 'Rich Dad, Poor Dad'?

Send to answer to 32733 (each SMS cost RM1.00)
MWW APRK

Anyone who happens to win this and has extra tickets to fulfill a girl's dream, I'll forever be grateful. XD

---

Thanks to my sister, I got up for work 1/2 an hour earlier. It's the season to hibernate, to sleep without interruption. I don't even feel like eating. Just let me escape reality for 12 hours to recuperate. (Yes, it's that time of the month again.)

Maybe my mood would have been a bit better if I was woken up with a morning kiss from Jung Min. (wahahahahah)


No comments: