About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Photography Mania

Lesleyyyyyy... teman me join photography workshop. Please please pretty please? >3< Becoz you're my rakan setia Nikon who is fun enough to be with. (LOL)

http://www.nikonian.com.my/

I haven't decided what workshop to join la but it'll definitely must be something within our budget (RM200-300) where we can go cool places, meet cool people of the industry and learn to take cool pictures.

Dunno why larh. The older I get the more self conscious and insecure I become. Like, I can't believe this is the same girl who had gone through muiltiple solo school transfers to unfamiliar terrain and braved the streets on London and Paris alone... is now afraid of entering a room of unfamiliar faces for a few hours.

The feeling that I'm feeling now is that, I'm scared of even venturing out of Ipoh to another state. I'm serious. I'm even losing energy of going to Milan, and thinking of just going somewhere nearer for shorter periods of time. Plus the whole new environment thing might be too overwhelming for me at the moment. I'm considering Melbourne because at least there's people I know there and it's easily adaptable.

I feel emotionally vunerable at the moment. I know this will eventually pass, but right now I cannot find any strength or motivation to push ahead.

No comments: