About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Coveth

Nikon SB-800 AF Speedlight


I want it so badly that I wanna go get it this Friday. My tech spies tell me that the price ranges between RM1,300-1,390. Not only that, I want to sample the 50mm and 18-70mm lenses performance on my D40x because I oh so intend to expand my range of lenses. My dream 18-200mm lenses (@RM3299) shall be left for the indulgences during my slumber. When I become pro and save enough monies, I'm investing into my second mistress *cough D3x* DSLR.

What do you wanna bet that I'll marry a tech geek in the near future?

.
.
.

NOT.

I'm marrying him instead (or the equivalent). XD

Choi Siwon from SuJu. Latest addition to my harem, as of yesternight.

No comments: