About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Change Is Challenging!

Ah... Been having the most challenging week of working of the year. Made some mistakes in January (which at that time I was a total ignorant noob at work) which are causing me mega chaos this month. I'm reaping the stuff I sow. I claim that I'm old enough not to be discouraged by the odds against me in life. After all, mistakes are all part of the learning process to become a more competent person. My boss has been unpleased with me recently, but considering the fact that he placed me in between 2 very experienced people and personally asked them to guide me says a lot. I don't wish to disappoint him again.

Oh yes, the layout and them has changed. The reason being my blog being bright and hot pink previously has the potential to attract a lot of attention when I'm on it in the office. Seemingly, people are not as dumb as you assume. They have eyes which wander. And unfortunately, I do not own Neji's Byakugan (can see what's going on 358° and spot hidden enemies). So at least now it's white with plenty of wording it (looks more like a word document) doesn't seem as too obvious and attract attention being glaringly hot pink.

I have a reason to believe that my current CPU is installed with an anti-web messenger software. It rejects everything from Live Messenger to Web Messenger and not even the browser for MSN/e-buddy works. It won't even run the installation download. Catastrophical. There goes my social life...

Si Lesleh is coming to Ipoh this Saturday. You make sure you call meh, woman.

1 comment:

Malat said...

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”

Mark Twain