About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekends Are Meant To Be Lazed Away

I am hopeful for a Lesleh sighting this weekend. Her appearance is so totally random and unpredictable, I have to walk up and down the house to kill the time of waiting for her phone call.

My sis and I were online till 5 in the morning. Huahahahaha. I got my first job change after 3 weeks. I juggle my time between work, playing Maple, berchiko-ing with my chiko peeps, watching Korean variety shows and concerts on Youtube every non-working/sleeping hour of my days. I'm unconvinced that the clubbing scene in Ipoh is even existent. I have passed by bars, which are patroned by middle aged chikopeks... The thought of it excites me to sleep. I can't even drink, unless comeone remembers to bring 2 wheelbarrows along; one to carry me home and the other to transport my puke.

We lack proper dessert houses where we can sit for hours chatting. I have A second ago I told my sister that when we were in KL, we could go out anytime for ice cream, parfaits, waffles, pancakes, tong sui and whatever sugary/carbohydrate charged snacks that would boost up our happy hormones. Our fridge was always stocked with pistachio ice cream and cornflakes...

No comments: