About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Drowsy

It's the crazy heat this morning! It's cloudy at the moment though. I'm so sleepy, I'm about to faint on my desk.

Yesterday was mama's day (How I'd wished every day was so). Had lunch at Citrus. Surprisingly, it wasn't jammed packed during lunch time which was a good thing.

Corn and Seafood Soup


Roasted Pumpkin (5 stars)


Mother's Day Special (Cod and Scallops)


Beef Aglio Olio and Grilled Chicken


Raspberry Crumble & Walnut Ice Cream


Tiramisu (Like a dream)


Strawberry Panna Cotta (<3)


Great coffee to down it all.


Later that evening, we had our immediate family members over to our house for steamboat. Ma and sis were fully responsible for shopping, slicing, making the stock (which has become legendary as of yesterday). As for me, since it was such a special occasion, I wasn't exactly being useless (as usual). I went around town (in my summery green dress, driving my sis's green Savvy, listening to SuJu in the hot sun) collecting the cake, flowers, buying mangoes (even though I was a noob in choosing the right ones) and plugged in the induction plate (and set it in such a way that the wire was barely noticeable and got praised for it).

More updates to come...

No comments: