About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Phone Is Biased

Lunch break. Am listening through earphones. It plays all other songs alright but only plays SuJu songs properly when I tilt my head 45 degrees to the right. I'm going to suffer from neck pain this evening... I prophesy accurately what plays on Mix FM everyday now.

My updated wishlist for my birthday: New Sony Ericsson earphones. ;D

Recently, I've been drunk between SuJu and Mapling. The SuJu addiction is worst because the following has happened:-

1. Watching MVs obsessively and forgetting reload my phone before 12 am resulting the number getting barred and balance forfeited.

2. In many events forgetting the existense of my phone and missing appointment with friends.

3. Borrowing a DVD from my granpa which has 20++ Andy Lau movies in it just because Siwon has a cameo in one of the movies; 'The Battle of Wits'.

4. Today, I nearly typed in the name Choi Siwon into my loan document. I can imagine my LA who checks my documents ask me prior to sending it to the bank, "Who is Choi Siwon? Is he a named party to the agreement?" *refers frantically to official bank documents*

Choi Siwon


If only we had clients as hot as Siwon walking into our firm everyday.

*I'm choking on laughter while typing this*

There were 2 instances where I accidentally typed in names of people I knew personally into my loan documents. One of them had her name same as my LA, but different surname. My LA was like wtfbbq.

End of lunch hour.

No comments: