About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Heaty Weekend

Firstly, OMG!!!!! My ex-HOP is on FB. Will definitely not add him because he would have unlimited access to my gambar paling kurang siuman... Definitely detrimental.

I slept 14 hours; Saturday night (10pm)~Sunday noon (12pm). It's like a weeks worth of sleep, been sleeping at 1-2 every night (reason: hardcore gaming beginning after dinner). Playing games somehow makes a person more easily irritated; I've been cussing and screaming a lot this entire week at minor annoyances and interruptions. Tonight, I moved my laptop into my bedroom.

The ultimate con of staying with your parents is restricted freedom. There's a curfew to everything; outings, Internet, shopping, visiting friends etc. Parents have the need to pass a comment on everything you do; how u walk, talk, sleep, eat, spend, drive etc. Nothing you do is right in their eyes. They just have the OCD to win every occasion.

Me, being the awful passive aggressive I am, will grasp any available opportunity to piss them off, make snarky remarks on their bad behavior and when possible try to convince relatives to my side. I suppose that's how we maintain leverage. When you're living in Ipoh plus there's a severe lack of entertainment, all there's left to do is to create drama yourself.

Visited Po today (haven't seen her for ages). Gong is good to talk to, and we kinda thought that we should be spending more time around in Ipoh since our grandparents are really old (even though Gong can walk faster than a teenager) even though sometimes our parents piss the crap out of us everyday.

OMG it's 4 and it's off to work tomorrow. I don't mind working, but then... I'd love my work to start at 10am instead. Anytime before 9:30am is like exposing a vampire into the sun. Good night.

No comments: