About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's My Bro's Bday!

My collegues are sharp... very sharp. By the end of the week of the relocation my seat, the ones sitting next to me are aware that I have internet access (somehow) without me making an official announcement. I never meant to be obcure about it, since we do ultilise the Internet to operate our cases.

By Thursday, I have been requested for online favours ranging from checking firm emails or legal websites, downloading documents to finding out the results of American Idol, whereby I discovered that the majority are Kris Allen supporters. I listened to Kris's Heartless cover on the radio and I thought it was really hot. (Geez I sound so Paris. As in Hilton.)

BUT it is a little creepy that people watch you silently and are aware of what's going on your monitor screen without your realization...

Mum is throwing a birthday tea/dinner party for my brother tomorrow evening. (Actual birthday is next Wednesday) Mum is ultilizing her summer house to its full social potential. She had an air conditioner installed in there recently. (All we need left is a fountain, carp and garden lights...) Heard that we're expecting around 60 people or more attending the event.

I saw the menu from the caterer (First Coffee Shop) and it looks seriously good. Sneak preview of the few I remember: fried chicken, beef rendang, nuggets, fries, sausages, prawn fritters, chicken curry, fried noodles, fruits, orange juice. We're trying to get a 2kg Mango Mousse Cake and balloons tonight. An aunt is contributing Tiramisu. *prepares to swim in food*

No comments: