About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Can Sing Like Louis Armstrong

Gomen ne, my chiko peers for losing my voice on K-night. It's like someone inserted a plank into my throat all the way to my lungs, it made me go all irritated in pain. I feel like scolding someone or something but I'm unable to. Argh. We shall go sing like nuts next Wednesday.

Chiko holiday; Malat, Babi, Duck and I are invading Penang this weekend. The theme of our tour is Eating Cendol Expedition to the North, where we will be stopping at every stop on our way to Penang to eat cendol (ie. Sitiawan, Taiping). Planning on getting a healthy tan, good food in my stomach, sand in my toes (and a Hokkien merman in my arms).

I applied for leave on Monday to go to KL for a day trip on a spur of a moment. Hopes to get prettier clothes for the year. (It's prolly time to look more like a hot bimbo than a burnout fugly librarian). Lesleh chooses to come to Ipoh the one weekend when I'm away. *pouts* And to Genting the day I'm in KL.

So hungry now.

No comments: