About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

So Far Away I Hide So That You Won't Be Able To Find Me

I hope to deviate away your attention, protect myself from your affection and disassociate my life from yours. Forget me as I forget you.

---

Sometimes I do wonder does a new hurt digs up a lot of underlying unresolved problems. My chest hurts but it surprises me when I realize that it is hurting for another person. Devastating. Suffocating.

I miss the days you made the effort to be always beside me. I blamed you for drifting and the reason I walked away was because I wanted to be able to stand by myself and not always have to rely on you to be happy. I didn't want to admit how important you were.

And I repeated the same mistake with someone else.

I hurt today. Partially, it's you.

No comments: