About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Morning Ipoh!!!

he first thing I would like to say after waking up to yet another day to my otherwise mundane life is that...

Kim Hyun Joong is getting hotter every waking moment.

The leader of SS501 oozing with coolness.



In BOF, he was prince charming Yoon Jihoo.So romantic.





And now in their latest MV, he got this really bad ass hair cut which makes him look like a vampire prince* combo with his already amazing dance moves.



*Everyone who knows me well enough, knows I have a thing for vampiric guys. XD

*Attacked by mini fangirl spasms*

I am totally aware that my sister posted this MV on her blog,  but because it's so hot I have to post it again.

The second major announcement I need to say is that at Park Jung Min is the smexiest wave dancer in South Korean Entertainment. 1:03 is proof. Like, OMG, wicked chio man. My sis and I find that he has really long and sexy legs while Hyun Joong's chest is more attractive than a woman's. I must say that throughout this whole MV, I wasn't even aware of the female character in it...

Check out PJM's super long, slim legs...



AND the most important announcement for the day, is about Taeyang (from Big Bang). IT'S OFFICIAL. XD





Like WHY?! For the record, I always liked the bishonen/lengzhai type. Muscles and hot abs were never came together with my name in the same sentence. I think CUTE and HOT makes an irresistible combo. Hates wearing low cuts because he feels exposed, but goes topless in his performances.




Taeyang's very boyish. Very powerful on stage. But shy in front of girls. AW.





He looks warm and humble in person.




Sarang hae YoungBae.



No comments: