About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

11 Things To Be Happy About in November

1. Finally settled my withdrawal from TOA and they sent over my official transcripts without much trouble!

2. Will be applying to PIA this Friday and am looking forward to know what's gonna be in for me next year. (On the side note, life is screwing with me having my SPM and LAN results disappear at this crucial moment)

3. I am expecting my DSLR baby to be back by the end of the week! Very happy to have him back (yes, it's a male).

4. Emergency money has flown in from the sky! Not really from the sky lar, but small payments being received here and there from different people which will lessen my burden.

5. My cosplay plans/sewing projects for the next 2 months! I have my paraphernalia laid out and ready.

6. My hair is fluffy, neat and trimmed off its split ends. Wants to make big dolly curls out of it just for the fun of it. Prolly thinking of dying it later on.

7. Hong Kong for a week this Sunday. Am looking forward to intensive year end shopping after delaying gratification for so long.

8. Can't wait for incoming Xmas festivities. Looking forward that certain people will be back in Ipoh soon.

9. House is going through a major makeover. It's going to look grand for the New Year.

10. Some of the overdue mess/junk in my room has been cleared up.

11. Sun during my rainy days. Taeyang. =) Gives me so many reasons to play the piano again.

No comments: