About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, December 14, 2009

I Hate Bus Rides

Because I'm claustrophobic and I don't like the feeling of staying in an inescapable position. The only space is your assigned seat. Any longer than 20 minutes is a torture. This explains why I chose my accommodations freakishly near my work/study place. In Inti, Block D was the fourth nearest. In Newcastle, Lovaine was the nearest (plus I lived in the front flat). My apartment in Puchong was 10 minutes away from TOA (by KL standards, its unbelievable to have ANYTHING less than half an hour). Finally, my current firm and college is within walkable distance of 5-8 minutes. Because I have to do it everyday, and I refuse to waste my time on traveling, rinse and repeat. Bus rides to anywhere out of town is a sacrifice. A major one. Therefore Jojo should know how privileged she is that I meld my ass in the bus for 7-9 hours and risk getting molested by dodgy men.

And today I still hate bus rides more than ever. I hate it because I am reminded that there was a time I used to look forward riding the bus.

No comments: