About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time Come Back To Me

Today is exactly the 4th month since Po passed away. Feels more than half a year.

Buin is supposed to bring over our puppy 25 minutes ago. Mum and I are still waiting patiently in the warm living room. She's blonde, introverted and we're (tentatively) going to name her Lucky. (Pun combination of her parents name, Larry and Suki)

As an attempt to keep me from falling into afternoon slumber, I shall blog about my 2010 resolutions.

1. Leave my hair long enough and eventually cut it in a way so that I can look like Gogo Yubari from Kill Bill. (That way, chikopeks will be subtly warned by possible disembowelment before they can pull out some hanky panky)



2. Cease sleeping at inhumane hours and start to be more disciplined when it comes to my internet/manga/gaming addiction.

3. Make it a habit to be punctual for everything (not just the things I like). Cease procrastination.

4. Save my skin every way possible.

5. Study hard, get good grades.

6. Pursue my passion aggressively without holding back. Be brave, be strong.

7. Eliminate the poisons and toxins in my life. (ie. negativity, paranoia, insecurity)

8. Meet Choi Siwon (and the rest of the Super Junior) in concert this March. 



9. Endure the remaining 2.5 months of work and tie up whatever loose ends.

10. Get another source of income.

11. Photograph more. Print a photo book.

12. Read like no tomorrow!~

13. Cosplay another 3-5 characters this year. Attend CF 2010. Mebbe if I feel like it, attend a convention overseas.

14. Launch my studio during the first half of the year.

15. Stop fluctuating between weights.

16. Travel more. 1st Quarter: Hong Kong, Italy, UK, Paris; Mid year: Melbourne (mebbe); Year end: Hong Kong (again), Japan/Taipei/Florida (Disney World!) or visit bestie in the US.

17. Play with my pets more! (Not like I'm playing with them any less!)

18. Expand the social circle.

19. Sponsor a child.

20. Blog more.

21. Contribute physically and actually get involved in the activities of my favourite charities.



 

22. Am thinking of being a freelance photojournalist cum designer.

Items to aim for in 2010 (following priority)
  • Nikon 18-200mm lens (by March, because I must take photographs of Choi Siwon up-close)
  • a Macro Lens (considering the 105mm)
  • a Speed Light 
  • Sky Light Filter for Lens
  • Studio Lighting System (Profoto Lamps! *swoon*)
(Mr. Phoon can look forward to good business this year)
  • Ipod Replacement Parts
  • Audio Technologica Headphones (at the next PC Fair)
  • Apple iMac 27-inch Quad Core Home System; fell in love with it's divine performance (December 10' PC Fair)
  • A house before the year ends (while they're still having the 50% stamp duty discount), if I find the right one.

No comments: