About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pressure

How far can it push you?

Suffocation. There are days I wished I stopped breathing so that I cease feeling that I can only depend on air to survive. My lungs are weak, breathing is tiring.

How long do I plan to be in hiding? How long do I need to live in deprivation and constant fear? 

I feel I won't make it. The milliseconds when I go off the edge thinking that everything is meaningless is enough to break my spirit.

The few things clear to me is that I'm the only one who can save myself. To survive is a tiring chore.

No comments: