About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Life Is Made Out Of Many Surprises, So Don't Be Lazy

Today... in the event of this rare, highly critical moment, I realized that my wardrobe is severely outdated. 

This is what happens if I take life for granted and  remain in a comfort zone believing that the few things my life will revolve around will be work, home, class and casual outings. In all 4 occasions, I tend to dress as comfortably as possible so that I will not hyperventilate, asphyxiate or faint from restricted blood circulation in my restrictive, tight clothing. Another reason I don't put much effort in dressing up to work (other than looking presentable and neat) is the logic I'm just doing paper work behind a computer and there is no motivation for me to impress or compete.

There came a moment when I got really bored with the ordinary. I want improvement. I have a need of constantly impressing because it's fun! I am no doubt a Leo; attention charges me whether I admit it or not!

Maybe it's due to the fact that everyone who came back from everywhere else looks great, and it made me miss the good old days of fashion indulgence, before I had to fend for myself and college took over.

Geez, maybe at this point I should be a naked gag-entertainer to make up for my lack of clothes.

Sei lor. Tak boleh mati.

I would say to everyone; Stop wasting your youth by not constantly dressing up. You can't wear that when you're 40.

No comments: