About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

History Repeating Itself?

It came across my mind that there are certain attitudes I don't like about myself. My guilty pleasure comes from fooling around, never being seriously committed to anything or anyone. Once I've attained something, I would ditch it aside because I have lost interest due to the lack of excitement from the challenge. 

I honestly think I should settle down and be more appreciative of the things I'm given instead of constantly pursuing the temporary highs of 'the chase'.

I kinda figured, if this continued, I'll probably end up with nothing but the memories of my 'achievements'.

No comments: