About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Shopping For Chinese New Year Part I

I found some really awesome print shirts I would love to buy. I'm thinking of getting 1-2 pairs of dresses at the moment. No good results at the moment. Shopping for clothes will continue tomorrow.

Today, I met a guy who had the potential to be the next Kim Jae Joong...


He had the same... serious cleavage.

The new Kopitiam in Green Town is so glamourous! I definitely love the new modernity of Ipoh.

No comments: