About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Good Bye My (Social) Life


That's right. I got expulsed from FB and I don't even know why...

Right now I'm in Level 100 denial mode, denying all the loss that will cause me severe heartache once acknowledged (ie. lost precious messages, pictures, 3+ years of FB memoralia and most painfully the games I spent 1 year+ leveling up)

Just sent an email to FB hoping to clarify everything up. Glimmer of hope.

Recently, I did have thoughts of wanting to quit FB (but was stopped because I'm too hooked on the games) and today my bestie said she wanted to ditch FB too, not to mention Duck has already led the 'pemberontakan' last month.

FB is FUN, but fun has its pros and cons. Some of the cons overcome the pros by a great deal. FB is temptation. It's not evil but it leads and opens you to evil.

This is like a scenario "I'll break up with you before you break up with me to save my ego." Well done, FB.

No comments: