About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ah Ann

My golden baby, happy 24th birthday. Let me take this opportunity to reminisce about the time that has passed since the first day I knew you.

The first day I met you during college, you were still a minor. Now in a more year's time, you're gonna be in your mid 20s. Not to pour cold water on you, but just to encourage you that there's a different type of excitement at every different stage of life, so it's better to look forward to new things you couldn't have done while you were  under 20 than to keep comparing it to the past. Plus, insya Allah, I hope to be there for you at every stage of your life.

Live la nearer. I actually hate travelling to Johor. Always meet a lot of dodgy people.  Crime rate high. Larkin is even scarier x30 than Puduraya. I kena rompak/rogol/potong/kukus/cincang also nobody know. Niaseng. If wasn't because of you, I don't need to even give a crap that Johor is part of Malaysia. It's still early, but I'm packing my overnight bag and bring my taser along for security purposes. Can't wait to see you. We've been meeting once or twice a year since graduation but dunno why I feel like you're part of my everyday life.

Love you babe,
Mama emas

1 comment:

Olivia Jo said...

I LOVE YOU MAMA EMAS... REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN... MISSING YOU SO MUCH....!!!!!!