About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Mid June Final Decisions

I have to delegate my priorities once again and just deal with life in a more positive manner.
  1. I'm putting off buying an iMac or PC until I graduate next year. Period. I don't URGENTLY need it and don't need to break my back to pay off the installments. Just make the compromise to use the iMacs in the college labs. It is not as inconvenient as I think if I manage my time well. 
  2. My lenses and flash unit can wait. I'll work with whatever I already have alongside natural light.
  3. Put off buying the PS3 as long as possible. I don't need it urgently as well because there're only less than 5 games I'm enthusiastic to play anyway plus it's not like I have the time or resources for it. A PS3 + games can pay off 2 months of college fees.
  4. Put off buying the iPhone 4G until I have a decent salary to own one. Least important in my priority list. I have to cease the need to be kiasu about my gadgets. Like screw it if everyone has a BB or iPhone. It's just a thing to boost your ego. My ego is already big as it is.
  5. Honest to God, the PS2 can wait as well. I've been without it since more than a year and it won't make a difference to add on a few months. If I have free time, better go concentrate on my online business instead. I'll only get it if I get some bonus money.
  6. Giving all the above up, it's okay to modify the PSP for RM50 because RM50 cost much less than 1 PSP game plus I found an avenue for free games. Initially, I tried to modify the PSP myself. Unfortunately, different versions have different downgrades, ours is a later model (most existing tutorials are for the older models which involved rigging the hardware) and I don't want to fry my sis's PSP because I'm trying to kiam siap. After exams mebbe.
  7. Be extremely kiasu in my FB games and let it distract me from boredom. Since I'm paying for the internet anyway.
  8. Calm down and know that living at home is a prerequisite for saving enough money to move out once and for all.
  9. I don't need anymore clothes, bags, shoes or accessories. Nuff said. People who stay at home often just need home clothes or a towel.
  10. After August, it's a final halt till November to spending on leisure stuff like holidays and trips and just stay at home learning more beneficial stuff from reading.
  11. Join the next craft fair.
  12. Finish whatever assignments due and study for tests.
  13. Book whatever I need to book for UK and Paris.
  14. Most importantly, concentrate on finishing my cosplay projects this 2 weeks. 
I'm half upset with myself, half glad that someone pointed it out to me that I'm loosing control of my life. I'm human. Oppressed long enough, it will eventually break me. Luckily, I'm not hard to fix back either. I'll definitely survive pass this period as long as I'm determined enough and level headed all the time. I know I'm intelligent and talented. Just need to not loose focus and be affected emotionally.

    No comments: