About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Thing About Men

They can be unexpectedly sweet. And get horrible flustered and embarrassed about it. Which makes me feel troubled and slightly disturbed by it. In the end, I don't talk about it because I'm the strange, rare people who are capable of detaching their negative emotions and pretend nothing happened. Mebbe it isn't a good idea because they would start thinking they did something wrong to offend me, an be oversensitive about me avoiding them.

Oh mona, how? I don't feel like bringing this up with them and talk about how I feel (because I might puke out of stress). I'm such a school girl. LoL.

In the end, I think I was relatively surprised but I don't wanna make a big deal out of it. Tensed.

No comments: