About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My BestieFFFF is Awesome Sheez

Things she said to me yesterday that almost made me cry my eyeballs out laughing:-

1. That she'll be graduating in July, so she'll be able to attend my graduation in December (that is if I ever have one).  And then we can take a year to travel around and shop till we puke stars.

2. Apparently, she was going to London next week as well! We could have met up. Sheez.

3. That since I felt afraid about going to study my degree in Art by myself, she suggested we find a common university, or some uni in the same area so that we can stay together and live the life of ridiculous luxury. We would be some kiasu over-educated SHs shamelessly together as she would be studying her PhD and me my second degree.

4. After we graduate, we shall continue living the life of ridiculous luxury of glitz and glam by living the life of the socialite tai-tais.

5. When we become old, we shall console each other about the fact that we lived a life full of glory and didn't settle for less despite the peer pressure being a normal tai tai with a normal husband with normal kids, dog, house, car and hairstyle. Normal isn't being said in a good way here.

6. We would be both filthy rich and have our drivers send our kids to international school and bicker/gossip with other tai tais over tea time because we don't have a 9-5 job and taking afternoon naps is considered unproductive. 

7. Throw themed parties every once in a while because we were discussing a fashion line.

8. We are crazed Vivienne Westwood fans. Our next agenda in London is visit the main one in King Street.

9. We said at the same moment, no wonder you're my best friend.

10. That we're pro-Damansara area and if we happen to work there we shall rent a studio apartment and furnish it designer style. Our first physical shop would be located there too so that we can patron the uptown boutiques and cafes.

11. If our high end life doesn't work out, there's always Ipoh to fall back to. She can work in Tanjung Rambutan hospital (because that's the only psychiatic hospital that needs a psychologist near Ipoh) and I can concentrate on contributing to the artistic development in Ipoh, open a few businesses, organize charity events...etc etc

12. For some epic reason, I get to build a mansion with a swimming pool (since land in Ipoh is cheap like crap). Even kelefers can afford a 300k 3.5 storey house with fountain but I hate the location because it's like buying pirated CD or fake handbag. Same visual quality but we all know it's fakeshit and never going to be 100% like the original. And bestie stays with me and refuses to pay anything else except water and electricity.

Yeah I know, we're epic crazy. That's why we have so much fun together.

No comments: