About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

What I Really Want

  1. Loose weight until I'm 48kg.
  2. Have my own room and working area.
  3. Preferably own house; 3 rooms, big kitchen with medium sized landscaped garden with waterfall.
  4. A new PC or laptop that can work wonders with graphics.
  5. A new sewing machine.
  6. A bigger wardrobe or better yet a walk in one.
  7. Endless money from investments & don't need to work in whatever office.
  8. Go any fking where in the world whenever I want.
  9. Shopping in Paris and Milan frequently.
  10. Sleep and wake up whenever I want everyday.
  11. Play/Party like crazy everyday like Paris Hilton.
  12. To see Siwon again.
  13. A plasma TV and PS3 and a proper couch.
  14. A laser jet printer.
  15. A bigger book shelf for my books.
  16. A big work table.
  17. Slimmer thighs.
  18. Smoother face with less red dots.
  19. A milk bath every week.
  20. Hair treatment every 2 weeks.
  21. Mani/Pedi every 3 weeks.
  22. Peace and quiet.
  23. Avoid annoying people.
  24. Fresh desserts whenever I want.
  25. To get a PPL and my own private jet.
  26. Buy a private villa in Okinawa.
  27. 4 bodyguards, because I would be hated if I had all of the above. XD

No comments: