About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, September 10, 2010

I Think I May Have Grown Up

1. I haven't got a serious crush on anime/game characters for ages.

2. In fact, I find it disturbing if other people do. I actually gagged when I tried imagining a male otakushaving sexual fantasies about anime girls with unnaturally big eyes (and sometimes boobs). I was like thinking... how can you actually f* that?!!

3. I actually find shojou anime/manga freaking annoying. I don't even flip through a shojou title just to grip what it's talking about.

4. Even shonen exhausts me sometimes. Can you imagine it's been 6 months and I haven't even finished watching Black Butler. I watch like 1-2 episodes a month (3 if I'm dead bored).

5. I think that people who collect figurines are extremely awesome for their collection, but I really look down on their financial discretion (especially if they spend 50-100% of their monthly salary or rob other people on it).

No comments: