About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Wrist Hurts Like Crap Today

...so I rolled a cold orange onto it.

I have no idea how am I going to survive my life (as an artist and a human being) anymore *divine emo-ness*. Medicine is not working. Muscle relaxant is not working. Ice works a little, temporarily. My will power isn't working. God please help me.

My heart is weak too. I believe I can survive this ordeal in time. I don't know when, but I'll definitely heal. The current process is torturous indeed. Thanks to the people who listened. I'm working hard to climb back up to become myself again. X') God please give me strength.

No comments: