About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Trying Hard To Survive The Worst Of Life's Problems.

I'll be going back Ipoh for surgery for my wrist. I hope that's for the best. I've already lost plenty of things and by the grace of God, I am able to sustain the things that are important to me.


I just finished watching Absolute Boyfriend (Live Action). It's one of the type of stories where the main characters were never meant to be together from the very start but they fell in love anyways. The ending wasn't entirely saddening to me because the very least, the characters had loved but lost, they can remain happy knowing there was such an important event in their lives once. Yup, it's possible to move on.

I had 2 days break but yet I'm still disinterested in the assignment department. I must apologize to myself but I don't have enough strength to climb up completely. I'm no longer confused and heartbroken, but I still haven't got past the stage of being very dissatisfied and let down especially by someone who I became so close with. I think it's best that I let sleeping dogs lie. Besides, knowing things that would drag me down even lower isn't going to do anything better for me. Let go.

Very honestly, C grew to become a very prominent figure in my everyday life before I realized it. Now that he's gone, I begin to see and feel so many voids. It's like things you used to share, belongs to yourself completely now. It is a shocking and sudden change of lifestyle. I'm glad that from the start he always challenged me to become a stronger and better person. We were always at loggerheads since the very beginning and both hated to lose. I really hate to lose. Therefore, I will never stand before him a loser.

Good God. Help me to let go. I don't even want a chance to be back together again.

Miss You Love
by Maria Mena


I've run out of complicated theories

So now I'm taking back my words
and I'm preparing for the breakdown
Your t-shirt's lost its smell of you
And the bathroom's still a mess
Remind me why we decided this was for the best

Because I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you
Love..

I know the distance is a factor
But I stretch as often as I can
My goal's to reach your hands any day now
Please don't blame me for trying
To fix this one last time
I have a hard time as it is

Because I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love

Don't act like you don't know me
It's still me I never changed
I'll be here when you come back

And I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you love
I miss you
love..

Don't act like you don't know me

It's still me, I haven't changed

I'll be here when you come back
And I miss you love.

No comments: