About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Self Portrait.

Geez. The only thing in proportion is my nose! 70% done.

Here I go distracted again. I should like, really spend all my life drawing. How can I not acknowledge its therapeutic properties. That was the reason why I wanted to marry my job in the first place! LOL. We have a deep connection, we have fun, we share the same interests and get along well (even though we might get fed up if we see each other too much). It makes me happy whenever I'm sad, angry, frustrated, accepts the ugly side of me and brings out the best in me. Best of all, it keeps me company and will never leave me.

I made 2 days worth of spaghetti bolognese for 2. Apparently, my cooking skills are still not to be messed with despite being unactive since my UK days. I've been severely pampered since I got back; everyone else around me cooks really well and all I had to do was just eat. Cis my dream of a bf who cooks superb food has flown out the window. In the end, you'd just have to rely on yourself. Wished I could post more food pictures. The lighting in my apartment is shabby, not to mention another lightbulb just burnt out (thanks to my cheapskate landlord).

I shall continue with homework.

3 comments:

missX said...

Good drawing babe, you can be an artist!

Princess of the Red Bean said...

Thank you! I am art student actually! XD

missX said...

Haha no wonder so good...
U should put that drawing as your blog banner, would be cool, very cool! Put ur skills to good use Cherry! ;)