About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wake Me Up When September Ends.

3 more days! September, please end! Okay, so the latest 'kemalangan' to happen is having my Computer Graphics Production Procedures homework disappear. Don't ask me how did it happen or whether I saved it or whatever. I have a habit of saving my work every 30 seconds or after any minor modification. I managed to open the file a couple of times before printing it out. I plugged in my pendrive and my file was mysteriously blank. My back up copy file was blank. Even though God has programmed me into a strong girl who will not break down in tears over these kinda things and I can easily redo the whole thing, but this is certainly annoying and unnecessary.

Ryan mentioned that at certain time of every year, we will reach the peak of our 'malang-ness' (unluckiness). September is my 'bulan malang' (unlucky month). When I think about it, I struggle with many 'somethings' at this point. It's Puasa month and the mosques are more frequent and louder than usual. I have always respected it but then, it sounds so extremely depressing as if it's calling for mourning. I try to cover it with loud music. I'm really fragile right now and there are still tiny loopholes which allows the environment and atmosphere affect my emotions.

One strange (mebbe positive) thing that happened to me recently is that I am no longer affected by thunderstorms. Everyone who knows me well enough knows I get freaked silly and immobilized when there's a thunderstorm. Reality has slapped me harder than the fear of being struck by lightning. You're forced to face your phobias alone now. No one's gonna help distract you and laugh your fears away anymore. Deal with your weakness by yourself. I am an amazing girl. I have incredible inner strength. Adversity will only awaken my hidden potential. LOL.

2 more lightbulbs in our apartment has gone out. It's so high up to change too. We need a bloody ladder. It's just a stupid lightbulb. I can handle it.

And I shall go save my homework now.

Couple Portrait for Visual Fundamentals.

1 comment:

missX said...

I love September. Because My Daddy and I share the same Birthday month -- September :D