About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Antisocial Life of a Workaholic

I am OT-ing in the office. Because. I don't feel like going home. And my net has been struck by lightning. I'm admittedly addicted to work because it provides me with this kind of security from the troubles of the outside world and every time I accomplish something, it gives me a kick. By the time I get home, I just wanna shower, eat and chill with a book or a movie. I LOVE a good yum cha session when I don't feel so tired though.

Can you believe I haven't really talked to my mum (other than Hi and Good Night) for weeks now? I've been putting off lunch appointments because I have a lot of things to follow up in the office. Granma's in out the hospital nearly every fortnight. I only get to visit her on the weekends when I really have spare time.

I wonder how everyone else is doing at TOA. There's stress at work but at least you don't need to bring it back home (homework! :P). I'm really enjoying this break from studying. Not much of regrets. I kinda thought that I might join a local art college (PIA maybe) and complete my diploma when everything else has settled. Apparently, there're emerging more art galleries in Ipoh. I feel pretty inspired. My Japanese sensei owns her own art gallery and we have our lessons there. Her kids are really cool too.

My Nikon is waiting to be admitted to the camera hospital. *sigh*

My sister went to Kampar with Xian. I shall send psychic waves to her wishing that she brings back egg tarts.

1 comment:

衷德榮, Ben said...

rawr!
miss you!
take care =D

bennnnnn the kid from toa (you better remember me)