About Me

My photo
Cherry L. is a dessert junkie and self-proclaimed psycho genius dreaming of world domination while creatively avoiding scandals. When not engaged in social interactions, she subconsciously slips off into a parallel universe. Easily distracted by pretty boys and strange objects. Her demonic kiasu-ness and notorious procrastination are genetic.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Today is the first working day of February.

Time does fly when you're busy with so many things. At first, I thought I would have this mini-celebration celebrating my first month of surviving work to encourage myself, but my first month went pretty smoothly on and I feel that working for the next few months should be okay.

I'm rather moody right now because I have been putting off sending my laptop to be fixed. I want to play RO asap. I want to revert to my life revolving work, food, video games/TV programmes and sleep. It is undeniably the safest and most comfortable way to live.


Often, I feel underappreciated and taken for granted. I feel like withdrawing myself from certain people out of bitterness and hopelessness so that they would just realize how much have I been contributing to their lives. With good intentions, I consciously try to influence people into improving themselves and breaking through their comfort zones. Right now I’m subjected to believe that maybe I should be just thinking about my own wellbeing and improvements.


I should make it a habit to concentrate when I am drinking. I have been choking a lot on my drinks recently. It usually happens like this; I'm sipping something and my brain starts drifting towards some random thought and when I happen to snap back into reality in the course of drinking, I choke on whatever I'm drinking.

Went up to Cameron Highlands last Saturday with family and cousins.

No comments: